Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A Midsummer Pet Collector's Dream

Happy Canada Day, fellow Canuckistanian WoW nerds!

I told you I've been busy!

Well, the Midsummer festival is winding down on Azeroth, and that's okay with me. I have, in the past week-ish, gotten:

-A Scorchling pet for my warlock
-A Captured Flame for ALL my toons
-The "Flame Warden" title on my warlock and mage [the warlock being the toon I am working on the "What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been" meta-achievement with]

But wait, there's more!

I also:

-Fished up Mr. Pinchy, FINALLY! On my hunter. Got the Magical Crawdad on my second wish! =)
-Completed the "Lil' Game Hunter" achievement [75 mini-pets on one toon] and earned myself a fawn pet
-FINALLY got the Green Proto-Drake Mount!!! After getting the mount, I promptly switched Snooky from Oracles to Frenzyheart. I love those Wolvar. I really do.

While that doesn't sound like so much in text, it's a lot of work running 10 toons around honoring/extinguishing fires all over Azeroth and Outland! But it was well worth it. The quest experience leveled a whole bunch of my toons, and I had a great Indiana Jones-esque escape from Orgimmar on my mage that I will remember for a long time. haha.

My guild has started alt-night Naxx runs for the time being [til 3.2, I'd surmise] and I opted out this week so my husband could join in. We haven't had the healers for Ulduar lately, but we'll get back in there soon. My friend Lieke - the girl I mentioned in a previous entry, recruit from wow_ladies - has been working very hard to gear her paladin for healing, and she cleaned house for upgrades on the last Naxx run I was in with her, so she'll be Ulduar-ready in no time.
Also, the pally Lieke was supposed to "replace" so-to-speak recently returned to the game, so that's great too. It gives a couple of people who rolled healers for the sake of the guild when they had other "mains" initially a chance to return to a class they actually enjoy playing. =)

1 comment: