Monday, July 20, 2009

This and that

-I have gotten my warrior, Clive, to level 70. This means I've now officially levelled each class in the game to at least level 70. /asspats for me! Next stop: 80!

-In spite of my last post QQing about PUGs, my guild has made a successful incursion into Naxx-25 with a mostly-PUG. Lieke lead the raid and though she said she doesn't want to do it again, I think she should keep at it because she's pretty good at it.

-We may have a guild alliance in the works based on said PUG. Our guild's officers will be meeting with their guild's officers tomorrow to chat. If all goes well, it will make gearing up members for both guilds involved a hell of a lot easier, so cross your fingers! DO IT.

-My shaman, Rasputina, cleaned house in Naxx-25. Seriously. She outgears my warlock, now, and is catching up to Snooky... Geeze! I really need to work on her hit rating, though. Her DPS is depressing. I'm trying, where I can.

-Based on that, next step is to farm up some honor for a PVP caster cloak to tide her over 'til she gets a proper PvE replacement. Tomorrow is another day.

Happy WoWing!

No comments:

Post a Comment