Thursday, April 30, 2009

Adaptation wants YOU!

I am an officer in my guild, Adaptation, on Arathor-US PvE. In the off chance that one of my readers [all three of you] is from my server - and, you know, not already in the guild - I decided to copy and paste the recruitment post I made on the official WoW forums.

[Alliance] Adaptation wants YOU!

OK, not you. But YOU!

We run Naxx-10 Wednesdays at 5:30 PM server [invites at 5:15], continuing through the week until full clear. Fridays we dip our feet into Ulduar! 5:30 PM start as well.

Some of our core raiders recently retired from WoW, so we are looking for some new, friendly faces to join our family. Not like the Manson family or anything but more like the Partridge family with more sexual innuendos.

Anyway!

If you are a:

-Mage / totallynotavendingmachine [port 2 dal plz]
-Feral dr00d [kitty -or- tanky bear, or both zomg are you both]
-Holy pally/disc priest

we are especially starved for your classes. Mainly we are looking for a DPS or two, a[nother] solid single-target healer, and maaaybe one more tank [which could also be, but is not limited to a feral dr00d. I just miss bear hugs, aww.]

For more information you can visit our site at: http://adaptation.guildomatic.com

or PM myself, or another officer, directly in-game. I would prefer that. I'm so lonely.

Hope to hear from you soon! You stay classy, Arathor.

/gnome cheer!

No comments:

Post a Comment