Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Of bunnies and Noblegarden

Noblegarden is in full swing on Azeroth, and like a lot of people, I am trying to get myself a Violet Proto-drake.

What that means is spending hours running around like a six-year-old on some horrible Speed/pixie stick bender, giggling: "I found one! I found one! F you this is my egg, BIATCH!"

Or you can be one of those stationary lumps of bunny camping eggs.

I found that I net more eggs per hour doing the running around bit than camping out spawn spots, even the really good ones like in Brill [H] and Azure Watch [A]. Mind you, I try my best not to egg hunt at peak hours.

I've gotten all 10 of my toons the adorable little Spring Rabbit pet this way, plus my warlock [whom I am trying for the mount on] her "the Noble" title.

Non-combat pets are my reason for doing anything in this game. [Here is my warcraftpets.com collection, if you're curious.] So, now that I've gotten the Noblegarden pet on all my toons, BRING ON CHILDREN'S WEEK.

[As a footnote though, if I always look this absolutely perfect degree of frightening and adorable, Noblegarden can stay.]

No comments:

Post a Comment