Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Robots!

This morning, I finally got around to doing something I've wanted to do since 3.1 hit. I ventured into Gnomeregan on my gnome mage, whom also just so happens to be a Gnomish engineer... [I like gnomes... a lot. I blame Bruzin.]

My first order of business was securing the schematics for the Pet Bombling. This was the easiest one of the two, since the schematics to craft it are a 100% drop off of Mekgineer Thermaplugg, the "last" boss in the instance. I jumped down and took the short route to him with slow fall, and got the schematics, yay! Adorable robot pet number one off the list.



/dance break

Afterwards, I worked my way back up killing the trash mobs listed to drop the schematics for Lil' Smokey. No dice on the first go. I head out and reset.

The second time through, I just went around killing trash, and on my very last Arcane Nullifier X-21... The schematics dropped! YAY!



I am so happy! =D

EDIT: To add, I showed off my new pets to my husband as he was leaving for work this morning. He is an Engineer on his main. Immediately, he ran off to Gnomeregan to get himself some schematics. He got both on his first go through the instance, so that's pretty awesome [heading straight to Thermaplugg, of course.] And he wasn't even late for work! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment