Thursday, April 30, 2009

More Mage Mischief

So here is something that I just learned today, and man, am I glad I did!

I think the WoW bunny critters are waaaay too cute. From their little headscritching idling animation, to the scream they emit when you club them to death. I've got a few "set" non-combat pets for certain characters. For example, my Forsaken warrior is never without his piggy, Mr. Wiggles [because, come on, a big bad undead warrior with a pet piggy named MR. WIGGLES of all things? Hilarious.] And, more on topic, my Death Knight, Snooky, when doing dailies, is almost always accompanied by her Snowshoe Rabbit.

Now, I was happy enough to learn that the Noblegarden event pet was another rabbit with its own... ahem... "special" animation. But, while surfing WoW Ladies today, something else was brought to my attention!

During Noblegarden, mages could purchase a Tome of Polymorph: Rabbit for 100 Noblegarden Chocolates. WHAT. I had no idea! The reason being that the tome is not visible to non-mage classes on the vendor, and I didn't actually go to purchase anything from him on my mage. I was farming only for the pet, and I [luckily] got it as a drop from a Brightly Coloured Egg on her.

As soon as I found out, I logged onto my mage and zipped over to Azure Watch yet again for some egg farming. It took me probably 20 minutes to get all 100 running around, since most people are already done with their egg camping/farming.

I bought the tome and learned the spell.



Scamper, awwww.

I decided to test it out while I was getting a couple more achievements done, so here we are in Desolace as I was planting a rose with my Spring Robes.



Aww, what an adorable deadly scorpion.

No comments:

Post a Comment