Sunday, May 3, 2009

Children's Week continues

It's still Children's Week! I managed to get my "Matron" title on my warlock on the second day. My guildies are having some trouble with the "School of Hard Knocks" achievement I talked about in my previous post, so I guess maybe I got really lucky in getting mine finished. Alliance in my battlegroup are generally terrible with teamwork on a regular day, so... I can only imagine. I plan on not PVPing at all until this holiday is well over with, now that I've gotten my achievement out of the way... Well, actually, I guess it helps that Strand of the Ancients is my favourite battleground, and there's no part of the meta tied to it... Yet!

I'm still working on getting all of my alts their holiday pets. It's taking considerably longer than the Noblegarden bunnies took to procure, but I guess that's because it requires running around all over Azeroth and beyond, as opposed to running laps around a little starter town.

Tomorrow night I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment