Saturday, May 30, 2009

This and that

So, what have I been up to on Azeroth, lately?

Well, the long and short of it is: Not too much. =) And I'm liking it! I love just vegging out and grinding on lowbie alts. It's been awhile since I've had a long stretch where I've not felt pressed in a way like: "Omg must hit 80!!" or "Omg must hit exalted!!"

So, in between raiding Naxx with my beloved guildies, I've been giving my Horde characters some well-deserved attention.

Since getting his power pony [ahem, Thalassian Charger], my paladin, Cadmus, has hit level 65. I ran out of rested experience at that point, so I set him aside for the time being. Having as many alts as I do, you kind of get frustrated levelling without rested experience [unless I'm in a mad rush to get to 80, like I mentioned before kinda.] As a sidenote, I HIGHLY reccomend the addon Altoholic if you are, as it says, an altoholic, much like myself. It lets you track just about everything with your alts, but the reason I mentioned it is because it keeps track of everyones' rested experience, so you know when they're capped out and it's time to play them again and such.

I took a break to get my rogue, Callidora, up to 71 just because I kind of missed questing in Borean Tundra! Weird? Maybe a little. But whatever, progress is progress!

And last but certainly not least... I've gotten into playing my little Forsaken warrior, Clive, again. It's about time! He's my lowest alt at 42 [on his way to 43!], and consequently, warrior is the only class I've never gotten to Outland + beyond yet. But he'll get there!! Oh yes he will!

Despite Clive's low level, I've been pvping with him all night, in Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin. I'm having a lot of fun, even if I get roflstomped a lot! I'm really just trying to get marks so I can get him a pvp mount later on. I'm thinking a raptor.

Where would my update be without postcards from my travels?



Gloomy. Aww, muffin.



Gimme food or me eat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment