Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Recruitment, etc.

Over the past few days, I've gotten a couple of hits with my recruitment post. Pretty awesome!

One of them is a girl from wow_ladies, whose main character is Horde, on another server. She is currently levelling a Paladin to raid with us, which sounded cool to me -- as even if her main was Alliance, transferring servers costs real money, and if she ended up not liking our guild then she'd have been stuck on our server for a few months. Her main is a priest, so she has experience healing -- and when she rolled a paladin, I was doubly happy, since one of our core raiders who recently quit the game was a holy paladin. Yaaaay.

Another person we just added to our roster today, a balance druid gentlemen gone feral to try his hand [paw?] at tanking. I joined him on a couple of heroic runs as a trial [Utgarde Keep and Drak'theron Keep, to be specific]. He did quite well, really! The only thing that could improve him is gear, and that will come in due time. [He did pick up two epics from the aforementioned dungeons, so that was cool too.] As far as the basics, though, he seems to be doing just fine with them. We had a laugh about trigger-happy DPS on a wipe, myself included... because I should have known better, being a tank, geeeze!

I finally got my alts their Children's Week pets, but that took up about all the time I had during the day, in between running around doing things here. Didn't even get to my fishing daily, QQ.

Bedtime!

1 comment:

  1. OMG You mentioned me! xD

    I'm not really stalking you. Really. >.>

    ReplyDelete